Post Graduate Programme in Infrastructure Development & ManagementNational Institute of Construction Management and Research
Price on request
- Post Graduate Diploma
- Distance learning
Post Graduate Programme in Infrastructure Development & Management
This course prepares graduates to assume responsibilities at various levels of the construction
and operation of infrastructure development projects, and deliver results. Graduates of this Course should be able to take responsibilities of Planning Engineers at both projects and sites, site organisation and management, and as cost planners and controllers. They are adept in computerised project management. Toward that end:
- to develop sound knowledge of the theory and practice of corporate management.
- to acquire an integrate proficiency in information technology, finance and people management skills.
- to develop understanding of construction and real estate development business and management of
facilities and building services.
- to enhance skills and techniques of construction project management.
- to develop competency to handle a project in the specialized construction sector.
Management in Organisation
Construction Finance Management
Construction Personnel Management
Construction Contracts Management
Construction Project Management Systems
Construction Quality, Safety and Environment
Construction Materials and Equipment Management
Power and Oil & Gas Sector
Tendering, Bidding, Contract
Laws & Claims Management
Risk Management in Infrastructure
Joint Ventures and Privatisation
Infrastructure Development - II
Highways and Port Sector
Project Work - Long Paper