Post Graduate in Radio DiagnosisSuamandeep Vidyapeeth University
Price on request
- Post Graduate Diploma
Physics, Apparatus, Photography and Film Faults
Introduction of general properties of radiation and matter.
1. Fundamentals of nuclear physics and radioactivity.
2. Production of x-rays
3. X-ray Generating Apparatus
4. Interaction of x-rays and gamma rays with matter and their effects on irradiated materials.
5. Measurement of X and gamma rays
6. Interaction of x-ray with the patient.
7. The Radiological Image
8. The Image Receptor
9. Contrast Enhancement
10. Radiation hazards and protection
11. Quality Assurance
12. Fundamentals of electromagnetic radiation
13. Characteristic properties of X-rays.
14. X-ray equipments