Post graduation diploma in Drug Regulatory affair-Formulation.Raaj GPRAC
- Post Graduate Diploma
- Distance learning
- Delivery of study materials
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
1)To provide an overview on the general legal requirements to bring a pharmaceutical product to market –whether it is the creation of a new product, or import/export of a product to a new market – and maintaining it afterwards. To create a thorough understanding of important regulatory concepts. 2)To create experts in the field of RA documentation and research. 3)To encourage continuous learning and development in RA field. 4)To clear the basic fundamentals of RA. 5)To update knowledge of existing RA professionals.
· Who is it intended for?
1)All those who have completed their Graduation or Post Graduation/Pharma / PhD are eligible to enroll for the course. 2)This course would be beneficial to people who have experience in RA and want to proactively take part in devising RA strategies. 3)Professionals from pharmaceutical companies working in various departments.
What you'll learn on the course
Drug regulatory affair
Teachers and trainers (1)
- Elaborate course material, self-assessment assignments and project work details would be provided by the Raaj GPRAC from time to time. Details get updated on the webpage as well.
- All the students are obliged to timely submit completed assignments (during the pendency of the course) and appear for an online exam at the end of the course.
- After successful completion, the student will be awarded “Post Graduate Diploma in Regulatory Affairs (Formulation)” by Raaj GPRAC