Postgraduate Certificate in Sales & Marketing ManagementXLRI School of Business and Human Resources
Frequent Asked Questions
* Graduation from a recognized university. * Minimum of 2 years of work experience after completing graduation. * Performance in personal interviews. * Basic knowledge of computer.
· To expose the participants to the various theories and practices of Sales and Marketing Management.
· To equip the participants with tools and techniques with which they can handle their current business
tasks better and in an effective manner.
· To give the participants a holistic perspective of Sales and Marketing Management so that they can
shoulder greater responsibilities in their future career.
· To get tuned to the latest developments and best practices prevalent in the current Business economy.
The above stated objectives will be attained through:
· Intense learning at virtual classroom.
· Project work.
· Lecture Series.
· Case methods.
· Group work.
· Term papers.
· Assignments and Dissertation.
· 5 days of intensive learning at XLRI campus.
The on-line sessions will be delivered on the virtual classroom platform of our technical partners. The heart of the platform is a powerful user interface that enables large number of geographically distributed students to have a highly interactive 'one to one'/ 'one to many' exchange with a central faculty. The system incorporates live broadcast video, two way audio and data interactivity to enable the students to watch and interact with the faculty live in their virtual classroom.
5. Quantitative Techniques
8. Managerial Information System
9. Services Marketing
11.Consumer behavior and Marketing Research
12.Product and Brand Management
13.Sales and Distribution Management