Postgraduate Degree in Product Design & EngineeringNETTUR TECHNICAL TRAINING FOUNDATION
- Post Graduate Diploma
Postgraduate Degree in Product Design & Engineering is meant for engineering graduates who want to provide anew dimension to their Creativity, Sketching and Drawing. This course is ideal for the students who want to acquire advanced knowledge of product designing with thorough knowledge of 3D software and rendering. Product designing is very essential skill in current scenario in order to lead the competition of this tough market. Through this course students can differentiate their product and make them superior to others by innovative designs. The demand for innovative product designers are increasing day by day in India.
1. Understand the method of product designing and the development of product.
2. Create new ideas and designs according to the product requirement
3. Design 3D models in computer and recheck the designs
4. Analyze the design to make the process of manufacture and assembly easy
5. Be trained with engineering process.
6. Enhace the design to attain clients need and business purpose.
7. enhance the ability to design and present real or reel models.
8. Familiarizing you with development of soft tools for batch production of new products
9. To make you aware with prototype testing and design solution modifications.
Latest Materials and Manufacturing Processes, Media Investigation and Communication, , 3 D Compute aided Design Creativity & Innovation, Latest Product Development, Elements of Design - I
Studies in Form, Designing for Manufacturing and Assembly, Product Design - I, Mechatronics, Human Factors in Product Design, Elements of Design - II,
CAE and Rapid Prototyping, Seminar - I, Group Project, Systematic Innovation (TRIZ), Industrial Case Study, Lean Design, Product Design - II
Certificate from NTTF.
Bachelor of Engg. / B. Tech. in Mech. / Production / Industrial and Production Engg / Industrial Engg & Management / Automobile Engg. / AMIE / IIIE or equivalent. Skills of drawing & painting and creative designing is ideal. Female candidates will be given priority.