Postgraduate in Graphic Design applied to communicationELISAVA Escuela Superior de Diseño e Ingeniería de Barcelona
In Barcelona (Spain)
€ 5,350 - (Rs 3,69,784)
- Barcelona (Spain)
What you'll learn on the course
Applied to Communication
1. First block of projects
- Naming, identity, graphics systems, corporate typography.
- Providing sound wide-ranging experience of identity programmes as a conceptual basis to address the majority of the typical problems arising in visual communication.
- Publishing, packaging, signage, data display.
- Planning and designing information as a mechanism to anticipate and satisfy users’ various needs. Development of effective, understandable and easy-to-use mediums of communication.
- Advertising graphics, motion graphics, website, interaction.
- Understanding new digital media as additional and necessary tools when tackling increasingly global and hybrid communication projects in which new parameters such as time, movement, sound, interactivity, immediateness, new media, portability, etc., are added to the parameters of conceptualisation and development involved in graphics projects.
- Throughout the course, well-known typography professionals answer questions about the subject which have arisen whilst producing the projects.
- Conferences and/or case studies are scheduled throughout the course with prestigious national and international speakers who provide new views, reflections and references which further knowledge of the exercise of the profession based on their own experiences.
- There are single-subject sessions throughout the course to impart knowledge on design management, system optimisation and work resources.
- There are single-subject sessions throughout the course to learn about the professionals who work alongside designers: strategists, programmers, exhibition organisers and architects, etc.