Postgraduate in Interior Space Design. Private PerimetersELISAVA Escuela Superior de Diseño e Ingeniería de Barcelona
In Barcelona (Spain)
€ 5,350 - (Rs 3,76,763)
- Barcelona (Spain)
What you'll learn on the course
Ventilation and gas
MODULE OF TOOLSFURNITURE AND BUIDLING MATERIALS FOR INTERIOR DESIGN
- •Selection of materials and their application systems for an interior space.
- •Knowledge of technical, practical and aesthetic functions.
- •Field trip to Materfad the materioteca of the FAD (Fostering Arts and Design) to learn about innovative materials and production.
- •Sustainable materials, products and systems for the health and air quality in an interior space.
- •Implementation of installations in the domestic interior design project.
- •Plumbing and sewer system.
- •Electrical installation and Lighting
- •Ventilation and gas.
- •Heating and air conditioning.
- •Home automation and telecommunications.
- •Energy efficient installations
- •Kitchen design.
- •Furniture design.
- •Minimal space.
- •Digital Design and Fabrication.