POSTGRADUATE TRAINING PROGRAMME FOR MS GENERAL SURGERYDr. D.Y. Patil Dental College and Hospital
Price on request
- Navi mumbai
1. History of medicine with special reference to ancient Indian texts.
2. Health economics – basic terms, health insurance.
3. Medical sociology, doctor –patient relationship. Family adjustments in disease,
organisational behavior, conflict resolution.
4. Computers- record keeping computer aided learning, virtual reality, robotics.
5. Hazards in hospital and protection. Aids, hepatitis B, tuberculosis, radiation, psychological
6. Environment protection- bio- medical waste management
7. Disaster management, mass casualties management.
8. Medical audit, evidence based medicine, quality assurance.
9. Concept of essential drugs and rational use of drugs.
10. Procurement of stores, material management and Personal management
11. Research methodology – library consultation, formulating research, selection of topic, writing
protocol thesis, ethics.
12. Bio-medical statistics, clinical trials.
13. Medical ethics
14. Consumer protection
15. Newer antibiotics Problem of resistance
16. O.T.design, Technologies, Equipments.
17. Advances in imaging technologies
18. Response to trauma
Sepsis – SIRS
19. Critical care in surgical practice
20. Wound healing
21. Fluid and electrolyte balance
23. Blood transfusion
24. Nosocomial infection
25. Brain death
Cadaveric organ retrieval