PosturologyDeka Online Courses
- 25 hours of study
- Online campus
- Delivery of study materials
- Support service
- Personal tutor
Frequent Asked Questions
· Who is it intended for?
To any person who wants to approach the Posturology world
Internet connection and personal mail box.
Certificate of Attendance.
· What marks this course apart?
Greater quality with minor cost
· What happens after requesting information?
We will immediately contact you, usually by email within 24 hours. The couse will begin after confirming payment
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
Here we explain the main parts of the syllabus:
- neurophysiology and pathophysiological basis of posture,
- anatomy of the skeletal and muscular system and motor system diseases: fractures, scoliosis, skeletal deviations caused by feet, hernia, osteoarthritis ,
- diagnostics through images: CAT, NMR, echography, radiology, endoscopy, radioprotection,
- sports medicine,
- posturology and postural receptors,
- clinical examination and tools, spinal analyses:: Fukuda test, pushing tests, Romberg postural test, Barrè perpendicular, De Coyn manovre John Littlejohn's line of force ,
- posturology applied to ocular and oral cavity dysfunctions.