Practical deck skills workshopInternational Maritime Training Centre
Price on request
In current time, with least manning on boards vessel & frantic schedule, it is very important to optimise all resource accessible. A talented associate of the ships staffs, as a resource, is priceless to the fluent campaigning of the vessel.
Thus, his talent have to be improved, evaluated & enhanced as unit of a nonstop procedure.
As the forename proposes, this program is workshops base & mostly practical leaning. It has been planned to sharpen the candidates talent & to formulate in him awareness of procedure to be chased & precaution to be in use for the task at hand. Executing such task himself will help him in approximating time & the man-power necessary & will also aid him in having a superior realizing of problem countenanced by crew members in executing definite task.
· By the end of the program, candidates will be in a position to:
· assume hands-on cognition of knot, bend, hitch & splice with the help of different type of rope & splicing with wire rope.
· Be capable to manifest other sea-manships skill that a crew on boards will naturally execute
The program is suitable for:
Any staffs of the deck department & other rank according to customer's requirement.
· Hands-on coaching in knot, bend, hitch & splice with synthetics & natural fiber ropes (three strands, eight strands & double braided ropes).
· Hands-on coaching in splice with wire ropes.
· Demonstrations of technique in working alofts.
· Surface maintaining theories & procedure.
· General maintaining of deck equipments.
· Demonstrations of different type of seaming on canvas.