Presentation SkillsInternational Education and Career Council
Price on request
This 'hands-on' superior presentation skills teaching program educates delegates the method to make effectual presentations. Run in-company, this realistic program targets on improvising presentation methods along with covering all facets of presentations, designs and delivery, with instructions for controlling nerves and public speaking.
Our presentation skills training programs are perfect for persons with some knowledge of presenting who desire to improve the delivery styles and impact of their presentations. For those requiring an introductory phase presentation skills work shop, please contact the institute to discuss the requirements. The institute will be charmed to offer the candidate with a modified presentation skills program outline to meet the applicants’ specific teaching requirements.
This in-house presentation skills workshop provides candidates with the skills and information to present competently and self-assuredly and to connect with the addressees. To offer feedback on current presentation styles with thoughts to improve delivery.
The main contents of the program are as follows:
• Identifying and building on person’s skills as a presenter.
• Projecting and varying the pitch, pace and tones of voice to get and hold spectators attention and strengthen the presentation messages.
• Using of postures and movements to provide supplementary impact to verbal messages rather than engross or annoy the audience.
• Understand the methods persons obtain communication throughout a presentation
• Preparing presentations and visual aids to be attractive, influential and to communicate important messages.
• Interact with the spectators, control and handle the challenging persons.
The ways adopted of teaching this program are as follows:
• Mentor presentations and inputs
• Group discussions
• Individual and small-group tasks
• Work book
• Delivering of 3 presentations counting a 10 minute extract from a presentation that the applicants have either already delivered or are preparing to convey.