Private Pilot License TrainingChimes Aviation Academy
Price on request
This training module is aptly well-matched for aviation fanatics in addition to hobby fliers who may desire to lease an aircraft in addition to for those who have possession of a private airplane. To apply for this training module students should be a matric pass (Class X) plus on the front of medical background should be physically fit and mentally sound. The level of medical certificate in the level required is Level-2. This certificate should be obtained from a medical (authorized) person. On the age factor, candidates applying for this course should have completed 17 years of age to have possession of Private Pilot License. Students in this course are inducted four times mostly in the months of june, september, decemeber. The module is categorized into two semesters. In the first semester you will be studying Basic Aircraft Knowledge and accordingly you will be given exposure to airborne flying with duration length of 15 hours. In the next semester there would be training having time length of 55 hours and then students would be issued Private Pilot License. Candidates working on a CESSNA cockpit which is a single engine airplane would be given fifty five hours.On the Flight Simulator apllication entrants would be working with a time capacity of five hours. The cockpit so designed would be a glass made. Then you will have two hundred and fifty hours given to ground simualtion studies.
Nucleus of the Training Course
1. Flying Training- 55 hours on single Engine aircraft Cessna 172 R Airplane with Garmin-1000. Supplementary hours will be given if the requirement arise
2. Flight Simulation- Angle display positions
1. Civil Aviation Laws
2. Principles of Flight
3. Aero Engines
4. Aircraft System
5. Flight Simulator
6. Course Plotting
1. Flying tests would be carried in adherence with DGCA rules and regulations by the CFI or a DGCA authorised examiner.
2. Ground subjects written tests would be conducted by the DGCA according to the published schedule.
3. Test for Flight Radio telephony License would be conducted by CFI & Regional official of DGCA