Pro Tools 9 TrainingCareerVision Training
£ 72 - (Rs 5,870)
- Online campus
What you'll learn on the course
• Format: DVD
• Duration: 9.5 Hours (85 lessons)
• Instructor: Joe Godfrey
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
In this Pro Tools 9 Training Video Course, composer, musician, educator and author Joe Godfrey teaches you how to use the powerful production tools of this amazing software from Avid. Starting with the basics of Pro Tools, Joe will instruct you how to take advantage of the tools and features for your own audio productions.
You begin this computer based training course with the basics of editing in the timeline. As you advance through customizing the interface, recording and editing audio and vocal tracks, and MIDI and more, the unique teaching style that Joe uses will allow you to quickly absorb and retain knowledge through this video instruction. You will will cover other topics such as using sound effects, working with video, mixing, and so much more.
By the conclusion of this software video tutorial for Avid Pro Tools 9, you will be fully capable of creating, editing, and outputting any audio production that you want to create. This course comes complete with working files, to allow you to work alongside the author on the same files that he is instructing you on!
Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques
helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses,
seminars and amp; classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard
The following sections are available for free viewing. Click on the links below to get started.