Pro Tools CourseAudio Media Education India Pvt Ltd
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
Basic computer skills and some audio recording knowledge, such as a basic understanding of recording techniques, processes, and equipment.
This program covers the basic rules of Pro Tools, providing you everything you want to complete a Pro Tools project, from initial setup to the final mix down. The program concentrates on Pro Tools 8 software and covers a large number of modern functions and feature enhancements. Whether your project involves recording of live instruments, MIDI sequencing of software synthesizers or audio editing or loop region, this course will provide basic skills to succeed.
In this program candidates will covered these following topics:
* Introduction of Pro Tools & Background information
* Get inside Pro Tools
* Creating your first session
* Creating your first audio recording
* Import media in session
* Creating your first MIDI recording
* Selection and Navigation
* Basic editing techniques
* Basic techniques for mixing
* Finish work
* Music in the project hands
* Post-hands in the draft
Students should have the following prerequisite knowledge before attend this program:
* Students should have basic knowledge of computers
* Students should have fundamental knowledge of audio recording
* Students should have basic understanding of recording techniques, processes & equipment.