Proactive Risk Management CourseCUNIX Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
Price on request
Risk management is a nonstop, always ahead looking method that is a necessary part of project administration. Efficient risk management involves early & aggressive risk identifying (proactive risk management) via the collaboration & involvement of relevant stakeholders.
Aim of this course
- Main aim of this course is to expand the Risk factors included in the process of development software .
- The course introduces the learners the below mentioned topics of Risks concerned with the projects of the software.
1. Sorts of Risks
2. Planning of Risk
3. Mitigation of Risk
4. Identification of Risk
5. Successfully handling the Risk management
1 Brief Introduction
2 what is the need of Risk Management?
3 Models of Risk Management
4 Risk Management rules
5 Risk Management Functions.
6 Risk identification & reporting
7 Self development Risks
8 Analysis Risk & control
9 Planning Risk & tracking
10 Its costs & benefits
11 Risk closing, Risk ware and Risk Communication
13 Risk versus. Opportunity
14 Do's and Don'ts of RM
15 Risk Analysis and Metrics
Method of this course
- How to lead faculty presentation & facilitation
- Participant let brainstorming
- Case studies & exercises
- Interactive & careful QA
- Discuss as how to satisfy needs of the students in their work atmosphere
- Sharing best practices of industry
Enhancement of Competency
- Improved CMMI model understanding
- Improved Competency to apply the CMMI model framework in various kind of organizations