Process Simulation & Modeling Aspen Hysys BasicOctagon Management & Engineering Solutions
$ 300 - (Rs 19,616)
VAT not incl.
- 14 hours of study
- Online campus
- Support service
- Virtual classes
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
· Learn to build, navigate and optimize process simulations using Aspen HYSYS · Learn the efficient use of different HYSYS functions to build steady state process simulations
· Who is it intended for?
· New engineering graduates/technologists who will be using Aspen HYSYS in their daily work · Process engineers doing process design and optimization projects and studies · Plant engineers checking plant performance under different operating conditions · R&D engineers and researchers using Aspen HYSYS for process synthesis
· Will training organization provide the software?
Yes, we will provide you the software download link to download and install the software on your system.
· Is there any certificate at the end of the course?
After successful completion of course, we will provide you the training completion certificate.
What you'll learn on the course
Oil and Gas
Petroleum Refining Engineering
Teachers and trainers (1)
- Starting with HYSYS
- Equations of State
- Pump operation in HYSYS to model the pumping process
- Compressor operation in HYSYS to model the compressing process
- Expander operation in HYSYS to model the expansion process
- Heat exchanger operation in HYSYS to model the heat transfer process
- Flash separator operation in HYSYS to model the flash separation process
- Partial oxidation reaction of methane to produce hydrogen
- Develop a model that represents the water gas shift reaction
- Production of propylene glycol
- Absorber operation in HYSYS to model the absorption process
- Recovery of (NGL) from natural gas
- Case Study & Further Study