Professional Development Programme: Leadership Skills and High Performance TeamsGautam Buddha University
Price on request
- Greater noida
Effective organisations have managers at every level who display leadership. The programme will focus on the increasingly critical role of leadership in
dynamic and changing organisations. Over the years, much has been learned about the development and implementation of teams- what works and what doesn't. The programme will highlight how High Performance Teams are highly adaptive, difficult to build, expensive to maintain, and glorious to behold.
The workshop on Leadership Skills and High Performance Teams is modulated
in a manner that it enables the participants:
1. To identify Leadership Roles and Functions
2. To identify the styles that the managers generally adopt in leading
3. To refine and expand the Leadership Skills participants already own and use daily.
4. Identity the roles, goals and competencies as contribution to the team effort
5. Understanding and appreciating the dynamics of the team building
6. Participant is expected to be more concerned with achievement of the team goals rather than being self-centered.