Program in Adobe FrameMaker (unstructured)TWB Institute
Price on request
This program Adobe Frame Maker teaching combines word processing capability & the authority of Extensible Markup Language (X.M.L.) to:
· Make & publish documents by use of the desktop publishing (D.T.P.) equipment Adobe Frame Maker.
· Restructuring contents & publish to different channels, for ex- print, Adobe-Portable Document Format (P.D.F.) & the Internet
· Implement characteristics for cross referencing among documents & to study the ways multiple variations of the document can be stored as solitary file
· Helping in creating flyers, templates, memos, technical documents & different other documents.
· Simplifying content delivery, & maintaining documents standards & consistency
· Developing documents rapidly, with no trouble & more efficiently
This program is mainly meant for those who are Technical-Communicators, Publishers, Multimedia-Experts, Instructional-Designers, Web-Developers, Software-Developers & all who make standard documents by use of Adobe Frame Maker.
This institute professionally modified programs gives the applicants the edge to:
· Upgrading skills & building in-house teaching potential
· Customizing programs to meet phases of expertise & schedules
· Access teaching programs via Intranet, Internet or the T.W.B. Online platform
· Opting for classroom teaching at T.W.B. or own facility
· Experience well designed course structure, real time facilitations,
& correct evaluation
· Capitalizing on institute’s varied teaching to optimize the education quotient