Program in Communication and Interpersonal SkillsJayakartha
Price on request
Every day we come across with the exterior globe plus with the world inside. This shows our present state in life. Going a step ahead the institute can say the quality of our lives is the superiority of our conversation.
This semester is a practical semester which helps in building the utmost communication - thereby leading to a fine quality of relations leading to a fine quality of life.
The outcome of communication is the inter personal relations that we discuss with other people. Inter personal relations from the back bone of the every day’s life, the quality or manner in which we deal with this explains our current attitude, towards the family members, towards the associates plus more significantly towards ourselves.
This semester will illustrate fundamentals from N.L.P. on language methods plus values systems plus this would be managed by constant reinforcement plus realistically applied methods.
At the finish of the program the candidate will study the ways to:
• nter the optimum state of confidence for delivering presentations - Create rapport within a group and develop deep levels of rapport with individuals.
• Quickly read an audience - Answer difficult questions and answer the intention behind unusual questions whilst maintaining rapport.
• Communicate to different with personality styles within the audience.
• Deliver a presentation so that it suits all learning styles - Use stories and metaphors in public presentations
• Connect and communicate with part of the brain (unconscious mind) responsible for long term recall, intuition and 'a-ha' experiences
• Understanding how groups, sub groups, and individuals relate to each other
• Maximise your voice tone to fully engage people - Utilise the presenting space, through movement and posture
• Develop your own style as a public speaker or trainer. - Develop a personal feedback loop to constantly grow as a presenter and trainer.