Program in Essentials of Professional Communication (Level I)TWB Institute
Price on request
The Essentials of Professional Communication (Level I) curriculum deliberately unites the fundamental components of written & verbal skills that considerably augment the “E” factor or “Employability” factor of an individual.
This particular T.W.B. teaching tablet incorporates:
• A preface – program objectives & structure
• Fundamentals of English – refresher on English grammar
• Spoken English – pronunciation, comprehension & conversation
• Effectual Writing – prepared writing including e-mail & weekly reports
• Social Etiquettes – accepted rules of social etiquettes, attire, grooming & hygiene
• Communication Skills – phone etiquettes & social etiquettes based on real life scenario
• Interview Cycle – apply, prepare, appear, follow-up scenario
• Fundamentals of Computer Skills – word processing, presentation & spreadsheet
This program is meant for all professionals desiring to improve their skill sets.
The institute’s professionally modified courses giving the candidates the edge to:
Access teaching courses via Intranet, Internet, or T.W.B. Online platform
Customize courses to achieve phases of expertise & schedules
Capitalizing on the institute’s diverse teaching to optimize the education quotient
Upgrade skills & build in-house teaching potentials
Experiencing the well-developed course structure, real time facilitations, & correct evaluation
Opt for classroom teaching at T.W.B. or at own facility.