Program in FashionDesign Institute of India
Price on request
Introduction of FD
• An alluring, thrilling and very profitable meadow.
• A fast affecting & extremely varied global division.
• Enabling particular skills, providing deep information of the meadow & critical knowing of the fashionable environment.
• With normal brands reaching in global markets, there is chance for brilliant designer to make worldwide style.
• Indian Fashionable Industries stands at estimate of Rs.290crore & is assumed to expand more than twice, & attain Rs.750 crores by-2012.
• The Industries are assumed to make further jobs chances for over fifty thousand skilled experts say- fashion-designer, merchandiser, etc.
Reasons for learning FD
• Understanding the designing procedure from concepts to making
• Learning research-work, illustrations, flat-sketches & garment constructions.
• Lending character to colours; making easy lines & classical cut as there is choice of designing self master strokes
• Reading color, feeling textures, noticing blend, & believing that one can make the looks.
• Going via special subjected fields including fashion-illustration, fashion-design project-work, pattern-cutting, & past of fashions, past of costumes, garment-construction, garment-specification & producing.
Career in FD
• Gear-up to come into fashion-industry with amazing remunerations packages.
• Acquiring skills & developing a creative imagination that is not valuable in making safe the initial positions as a fashion-designer.
• Working across a wide-spectrum of career in fashion-as independent /company designers, free-lancer &consultant.
• Career prospects including clothing designs company, super-market chain & fashion /garment boutique, garments/ textiles/ handlooms exporter, retailing & wholesales garments business in men's /women's /children’s clothes, in sports-wear/casual-wear, haute couture, accessory designs, etc.
• Employments are also there with business dealing with marketing, promotions & styling, merchandising & costume-designing for stages & screens, film-production Company, television-channels, fashion-shows organizer & fashion-media, etc.
Certificates of Basic Foundation and Higher Level Foundation at the finishing of I /II semesters respectively followed by D.I.I. industry oriented diploma & B.Sc. in Fashion-Design from Punjab Technical University by use of D.L.P. modes.