Program in Graphic DesignDesign Institute of India
Price on request
Introduction to GD
• Developing visual-solutions to communication troubles- to attain message crossways in printing, electronics, & film-media.
• Visually communicating in several ways- designing of books, newspaper, magazine, brochure, poster or outdoor, exhibiting display, website, animation, information-design, sign-systems, map & directory & visual-identities.
• Producing promotional display, packages, & marketing brochure for products & services, designing distinctive logo for products & business.
• Developing signs & signage system known as environmental graphic for business & government.
• Also developing materials for Internet web page, interactive-media, & multimedia project.
• The expanding Indian Graphics and Communication Designs Industry have an increasing requirement for graphic-communication in the contemporary day commercial tasks.
• With the expansion in services like Printing-Packaging-Advertising-Publishing & Film, etc, the Graphics & Communication Designing Industry is assumed to expand at a quick pace.
• Advertising as a sector is expanding at 12 percent & print-media expansion is happening at healthy-rate of 6.9percent C.A.G.R..
Employment prospects in GD
• Developing designing skills & creativity to get the initial job.
• After finishing, entering the designing industry looking for work-experience & placements with the better known characters in industry.
• Career options opens to Graphic-Designers are in advertising agency & designing houses as Visualizer, Illustrator, Graphic-Artists, Creative-Directors or as Free-lance Illustrator, Cartoonist, Graphic-Artists, Photographer, etc.
• Working as Art-Directors or Creative-Directors, in charge of a innovative group or Layouts Artist dealing with the plan & layouts of images & text in a pleasing formats for printing media, brand-identity designs concerning the visual aspect of an association’s identity, Logo-Designer, Illustrator, Technical-Illustrator, etc.
Certificates of Basic Foundation and Advanced Foundation at the end of I /II semesters chiefly followed by D.I.I. industry oriented diploma & B.Sc. in Multimedia-Design from PTU by use of D.L.P. mode.