Program in Instructional Design (FCP)TWB Institute
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
* Should be a professional technical writer. * Should have applied the fundamentals of technical writing. * Should have a good command over the English language with a basic understanding of sentence construction and grammar. *(On a scale of 1 to 10, a minimum of 6 is required.)
Instructional Design involves making instructional equipments & content to initiate
& incorporate studying. The process mainly involves determining the current state & requirements of the learner, stating the end goals of instructions & assisting the transitions. This program includes exercises including applications of learning. This teaching imparts to instructional designs learners, the essential information in technology & equipments that improve instructions. The program is meant for professional technical writers who would like to obtain / enhance skills in Instructional Designs.
The contents of the program are as follows:
• Instructional Design Techniques
• Instructional Designs Models
For getting enrolled into this course the applicant must comply with following:
• Should be a proficient technical writer.
• Should have applied for the rudiments of technical writing.
• Should have a good command over the English language with a general understanding of sentences construction & grammar. (On a scale of 1 - 10, a lowest amount of six is necessary.)
The merits of the program are as follows:
• A well-designed program outline
• Proficient faculty
• Idyllic student - trainer ratio for personalized interaction
• Mentorship for candidates
• Assignments & exercises with clear cut instructions