Program in Instructional Design MethodologyTWB Institute
Price on request
The Instructional Design (I.D.) Methodology teaching program is custom made to benchmark standards, which assists in making a professional & effectual instructional design material.
This teaching will assist the candidate:
• Understanding the essential concepts of I.D. methodology
• Understanding the advantages of using I.D. methodology
• Understanding & learning the uses & applications of I.D. methodology
On triumphant finishing of this program, the candidate will have deep knowledge of the I.D. methodology.
The main contents of the program are:
• Preface to I.D. methodology
• Instructional designing model – A.D.D.I.E.
• ADDIE – In depth
This program is mainly designed for those who are Professional Technical Writers, Postgraduates, Instructional Designers, Course ware Authors who would wish to acquire/enhance skills in ID methodology.
The merits of the program are as follows:
• Enhancing the Instructional Design skills
• Provide with a strong foundation in a well distinct methodology
• Promote your skills & building in-house teaching potentials
• Get qualified at the preferred expertise stage
o T.W.B. will modify programs – the candidate does not have to go through what a novice should
• Getting a choice of teaching medium
• Classroom or T.W.B. Online
o learning at convenient schedule via Computer based, Web based & Instructor led teaching
o Opting for classroom teaching at T.W.B. or at own facility
• Utilizing a well-developed program structure, real time facilitation, & correct evaluation
• Capitalize on institute’s flexible training to optimize the knowledge quotient