Program in IT Infrastructure for eLearningCommLab India
Price on request
This program covers the following contents which are as follows:
1. Experiments with wireless campus network, blog, in addition to personal studying assistants have amplified.
2. The business sector is turning to the integration of e-Learning plus Knowledge Management. Now business clientele put more prominence on the content as well as the consequence of learning, in its place of focusing simply on technology.
1. Faculty often realize that e-Learning is ‘their space’
2. There is no traditional power base for e-Learning
3. Costs of implementation of e-Learning infrastructure is still little understood
4. Collaborative ventures in e-Learning are difficult to establish
5. Regular content management is a confront
6. Speed of access is forever a concern for several users