Program in Lateral ThinkingJayakartha
Price on request
One of psychology's ordinary themes is that we exist in a reserved society where mainly populace lives life of silence distraction. Quite merely the source of so much unhappiness and displeasure lies in being attentive in unbending patterns of conformity. To assist break away from this repetitiveness we use imagination.
A person's imagination is frequently predisposed by their point of view on originality. One method to augment creativeness is to recognize the ways we view creativeness itself in addition to particularly the way it works for each one of us.
The goals of the program is as follows:
1. Develop deep levels of rapport to establish relationships of trust and be even
2. Enable high levels of influence over people whom you have no direct authority.
3. Understand How to motivate your colleagues in a way that works for them, increasing their levels of motivation dramatically.
4. Define and creating the right organisational culture.
5. Develop a greater understanding of language, therefore gaining a great depth of understanding of habitual patterns within your organisation and employees. - Develop precision questioning skills that cut to the real issue.
6. Learn to read your employees closely with calibration skills and sensory acuity, provide them information in the way they can best receive and handle challenges elegantly - Learn to negotiate smoothly, avoiding conflict and achieving win/win outcomes every time.
7. How to maintain a peak state of awareness for negotiation - Advanced probing skills - Overcoming objections and obstacles.
8. Understanding team dynamics, values and roles. - Negotiation strategies to achieve tasks, objectives and outcomes.
9. Avoiding negotiation traps and pitfalls - Using langage to influence and persuade.
10. Seperating people from issues - Assign the optimal roles to negotiation team members for maximum effectiveness.
11. Resolve conflict and manage difficult people with ease - Achieving Goals through negotiation.