Program in ManufacturingTWB Institute
Price on request
This Fundamentals of Enterprise Resource Planning (E.R.P.) – Manufacturing course equips the candidate with a well-developed curriculum that assists the candidate:
• Be familiar with E.R.P. & the various semesters of E.R.P.
• Obtain information regarding the rudiments of the manufacturing industry
• Learning regarding the manufacturing process
• Learning the ways to use E.R.P. modules in the manufacturing industry
By the triumphant completion of this program, the candidate will have deep knowledge regarding the different kinds of manufacturing, the manufacturing processes & the usage of E.R.P. in manufacturing.
The main contents of the program are:
• Preface to E.R.P.
• Kinds of manufacturing – make to stock, make to order
• Manufacturing process
o Analysis and planning
o Qualitative management
o Stocking & shipping
• Position of E.R.P. in the manufacturing industry
This program is mainly intended for anybody involved in production, logistics, sales & distribution, marketing, services & purchasing. With this, other working professionals who need deep knowledge of E.R.P. & manufacturing to spread out their domain proficiency in the manufacturing industry can get into this program.
The advantages of the program are as follows:
• Enhancing skills in E.R.P.
• Endow with a strong foundation in manufacturing process
• Upgrading the skills & build in-house teaching potentials
• Get taught at desired proficiency stage
o The institute will customize programs – candidate doesn’t have to go through what a novice should
• Obtain choice of teaching medium
• Class room or Online Study
o learning at convenient schedules via Computer based, Web based & Instructor led teaching
o Select for classroom teaching at T.W.B. or at own facility
• Utilizing a well-developed program structure, real time facilitation, & correct evaluation
• Capitalizing on flexible teaching to optimize the studying quotient