Program in Patent Writing (FCP)TWB Institute
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
* The eligibility for this course includes: Degree in a technology-related field and the ability to pass the Patent Bar Exam * Basic idea about IP law * Thorough Research Capabilities * Good language skills * Certificate Requirements * Participating in the TWB programs does not automatically qualify the trainee for certification. The IP+Patents@TWB Fundamental Program certificate is awarded upon a high rating of the student’s performance and successful completion of the entire program.
Intellectual Property (I.P.) reflects the plan that its subject matter is the product of the mind or the intelligence. I.P., secluded through law, like any other structure of property can be a substance of trade, that is, it can be bequeathed, owned, bought or sold. It can be shared or can offer an occasion for others to reconstruct, imitate, or manufacture.
I.P. can be categorized under 4-sections – patents, copyrights, trademarks & trade secrets. A copyright, patent or trademark is a idiosyncratic word used for identifying the basis of a product & distinguishing one manufacturer’s products from another.
A patent offers the right of control to an individual over his / her invention in the market place. It can be attained for -
• A novel or enhanced machine
• Any procedure (counting a business technique)
• An editorial of manufacture
The main contents of the program are as follows:
• Writing Style and Document Structure fundamentals
• Rudiments of a document
• Fundamentals of Professional Communication
• Preface to Patents
• Patent Drafting Procedure
• Patents Submission
The eligibility for this program includes:
• Degree in a technology - related field & the capability to pass the Patent Bar Examinations
• Basic idea regarding I.P. law
• Methodical Research Capabilities
• Good language skill
• Certificate Needs
• Participating in the T.W.B. courses does not mechanically qualify the learner for certification. The IP + Patents T.W.B. Essential Program certificate is rewarded upon a superior rating of the candidate’s performance & triumphant finishing of the complete program.
The merits of this program are as follows:
• A well-designed program outline
• Knowledgeable faculty
• Idyllic student - trainer ratio for personalized interaction
• Mentorship for applicants
• Assignments & exercises with clear cut instructions