Program in PhotographyIndo-American Society
Snapping, Clicking, Khataak. Taking pictures is a great passion in everyone; also it is an easy concept to accomplish with. There is always something missing even in the latest technology held by the person. The photography program offered by the institute substitute the applicant into the picture, assisting the applicant understanding & getting mastery over the camera and its other tools and methods in an organized manner and in a scientific manner. It teaches the candidate all the necessary fundamentals behind the creative and attractive photographs.
If there is interest in this field then this program helps in becoming very successful in the future. Amazing competent persons with this art are highly in demand in all the places around the world. There are many sectors like newspapers, magazines, fashion industry, advertisement sector and studios where pass-port pictures and portraits are made. At the occasions of significance for instance conferences, seminar, official ceremony, sports event, etc., photographers are highly in demand.
Whether the photography is considered as a career or a part of hobby or fun one can learn this program to get to know about new skills and insights of the program in the effectual manner by use of its own camera.
The main contents of the program are as follows:
1. Camera: Various format cameras-box cameras. Direct viewing cameras normal & Range finder, S.L.R. (Single-Lens-Reflex) camera, Automated camera Portable & Superior S.L.R. Details regarding own camera.
2. Camera Handling: Load & Unload of film, Operations of the camera, Handle & Hold of the camera & Digital Camera.
3. Lenses: Normal-lenses, Wide angle lense, Tele-lenses, Zooming & Macro-lenses, Mirror-lenses, Tele-converters, Close-up lenses.
4. Films: Black & White Film, Color-Negative Films, Color-Transparency or Slide-Films, Speeds of Films A.S.A. / D.I.N. or I.S.O. values
5. Light / Lighting: Natural, day-light, Artificial-Lights Tungsten / Halogen, Flash-Manual / Semi-Automatic / Automatic Together Flash, Multiple-Flash.
6. Exposures: Define a Shutter. Define Aperture. Effects of exposure
7. Filters: For Black-White photograph, for coloured photograph, their effect
8. Compositions: General rules of composition, crop angles of viewing
9. Subject: Architectures, Portrait, Traveling, Functions photography, Natures
10. Colours: Theory & basic of coloured-photography
11. Develop and Print: Demonstrate of processing of black-white films. Contacting print & enlargement.