Program in Supply Chain ManagementTWB Institute
Price on request
The Fundamentals of Supply Chain Management (S.C.M.) curriculum aims to offer an general idea of the subject that endows the candidate with a general information of different activities involved in S.C.M. through a well-developed program that assists the candidate:
• Be well-known with meaning of S.C.M.
• Obtain information about the basic elements of S.C.M.
• Understanding & learning the S.C.M. processes
On victorious completion of this program, the candidate will have deep understanding regarding S.C.M, the elements & the process of S.C.M.
The main contents of the program are:
• Preface to S.C.M.
• Functions & elements
• Factors that influence S.C.M.
• Basic S.C.M. process
• S.C.M. models
• Accomplishment process of S.C.M.
This program is mainly designed for anybody involved in production, logistics, sales & distribution, marketing, services & purchasing & professionals who require learning and understanding the rudiments of S.C.M. in order to spread out their domain expertise in the manufacturing industry.
The advantages of the program are as follows:
• Enhancing skills in S.C.M.
• Endow with a strong foundation in working with the S.C.M. processes & models
• Upgrade your skills and build in-house training potential
• Get taught at the preferred proficiency level
o T.W.B. will modify programs – the candidate does not have to go through what a novice should
• Get an option of teaching medium
• Classroom or T.W.B. Online
o learning at your convenient schedules via Computer based, Web based and Instructor led trainings.
o Select for classroom teaching at T.W.B. or at own facility
• Utilizing a well-developed program structures, real time facilitation, & correct evaluation
• Capitalize on institute’s flexible teaching to optimize the education quotient