Program in Technical Writing (FCP)TWB Institute
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
* Graduate or pursuing graduation * Command of the English language with a basic understanding of sentence construction and grammar * Working knowledge on how to use a computer
This curriculum passes on sturdy technological writing rudiments to the learners, allowing them to board on a victorious technical writing career. It is best suitable for novices who are seeking to break into the profession.
The main contents of the program are as follows:
• Preface & Planned Editor
• Rudiments of Technical writing
• Sections of a Manual
• Documentation Methodology
• Adobe Robo Help X5
• Effectual Professional Communication
This program is mainly eligible for those who are:
• Graduates or pursuing a graduation
• Good Command over the English language with a essential perceptive of sentence building & grammar
• Working information on the ways to use a computer.
The certificates required are as follows:
• Participating in the T.W.B. programs does not mechanically make eligible the apprentice for certification.
• The T.W.B. Fundamentals Program certificate is rewarded upon a high rating of the candidate’s performance & triumphant finishing of the complete program.
The advantages of the program are as follows:
• A well defined program outline
• Knowledgeable faculty in technical writing & communication
• Guaranteed placement support via the T.W.B. On Campus curriculum – Companies will have admittance to applicant’s profile after completing the program
• Idyllic student - trainer ratio for modified interactions
• Mentorship for candidates beyond the program
• Assignments & exercises with step by step instructions that assist the candidate to apply the learning.