PROGRAMME ON FRONTLINE MARKETING STRATEGIESNational Insurance Academy
Price on request
The programme is designed to focus on the frontline marketing executives’ role in the emerging economic scenario and to give them specific and practical inputs with special reference to services marketing. Special emphasis will be given on conceptual framework of strategic marketing, rural marketing, market research, distribution channel management and training strategy.
At the end of the programme the participants will be able to:
• Understand the key concepts necessary to formulate strategies, marketing plans and competitors analysis
• Use market research information for measuring market potential.
• Prepare action initiatives for implementation
• Selectively target market segments and match resources.
• Understand the regulatory requirements for strategic planning
• Develop customer based strategies towards the achievement of marketing excellence and long term profitability.
• Niche Marketing - HNI Segment
• Emerging market scenario
• Generic marketing strategies
• Financial services market and life insurance
• Multiple distribution channel management
• Product development
• Market segmentation & market research
• Rural marketing
• Customer as nucleus of the market
• Competitor Intelligence
• Comparison of Products of Insurers
• Relationship marketing
• Marketing communications and public relations.
• Strategies for agency managers
• CRM & Product analysis
• Business Ethics