Programme in General Management for ShippingInternational Maritime Training Centre
Price on request
Ship plays a fundamental function in easing global trades & therefore has a main brunt on global economic expansion. so far, shipping leftovers fundamentally a service industry, which is featured by grave rivalry & booming-or-busting cycle. In this business atmosphere, the aggressive advantages for any organisation is its peoples. continued productivity, as certainly the very endurance of a Company, may well rests on the capability of its Manager & Executive in administrative position, who in the word of Peter Drucker, are "the dynamic life giving elements in every organisation".
The professional abilities of this cadres therefore turn into a matters of supreme significance. Management position are often assumed by person highly capable & skilful, but they may or may not have the benefit of official management coaching. Therefore there survives the probability of getting a slender concentration to manage with frantic working schedule & fulfilment of deadline, which can be damaging to professional efficiency in the long term.
MDP offers a chance for Manager to improve their professional competences. Honing of analytical skill, having a broader & more target views of the working atmosphere, & better judgements & decision making are the 'take-away' of such program. A high levels of customisations of an M.D.P. for the nautical industries allow for direct applications of the learning in the area of works.
These are the exclusive characters of the Program "GMS", which creates it the idyllic vehicles for administration advances in the nautical sectors.
The program: "GMS"
The I.I.M., Ahmedabad, one of the worlds best Business schools, & I.M.T. Centre, a foremost supplier of top end nautical coaching, have been working together since 1999 to fetch management coaching to the nautical area. I.I.M.A. & I.M.T.C. shares a general viewpoint of incorporating concept with practices, & their course "GMS" has obtained worldwide acclaims for its opulence of contents & excellence of deliveries. More than five hundred senior Manager & Executive from a various cross sections of the nautical industries have been profited from this program since its inceptions.
Target of the Course:
This Program targets at offering to the candidates
· realizing of the main general management concept & their applications in an incorporated manners in the marine industries
· an improvement of decision-making skill by analysing situation & formulating a strategic perspectives
· chance to formulate a wider realization of the industries with an vulnerability to its various arenas & interactions with persons from other ship-related organization.
Course Structure :
· The Shipping Atmosphere & Management.
· HRM: Management Performances; Conflict resolutions; Change management; Negotations;Leaderships & Teamworks.
· Finance Management: FinanceAccounts, Investment Analysis, Financial Risks Management.
· Knowledge Management: Role of I.T in Shipping, MIS.
· Operation Management: Managing Project; Procedure betterment; vessel fixture; managing crises situation.
· Logistic Management: realizing the clients supply-chain & the role of ships & Port.
· Marketing Management: Core Element of service Marketing, Marketing Strategies.
· Management Communication: Business presentation, Public addresses, Corporate communications.
· Strategic Management: Competitive Strategies, Business Policies
· Stress Management & PD
The program is suitable for
Persons in the upper or middle management cadres, ashores & afloats, working in :
· Ship Owning & Operating Company
· Ship Agency or Cargo Forwarding or C.H.A.'s
· Bank & Ship Finance Institution
· Regulatory Body or Classification Society or Survey Firm
· Charter & Broker Company
· Marine Insurance Company
· Ship Management & Manning Company
· Maritime Training Institution
· Commercial Management Company
· Shipyard & Ship Repairing Firm
· Consultancy Firm or I.T service
· Any other organisation having or meaning to have an connection with the marine industries