PROGRAMME FOR RETIRING EXECUTIVES (NON-LIFE)National Insurance Academy
Price on request
Retirement from the work life is entering a new phase. It is unlike some other transitions that take place in life. The retiring person has several avenues to contribute for the benefit of all and for him. However, the mindset about retirement is associated with many negative thoughts as well. Organisations practicing HRD try to take care of the retiring individual by enabling them to take a comprehensive view of retirement and lend them to have a measure of internal control to take charge of the new phase of life to which nature is pushing the person .
This programme seeks to :
• Rekindle the internal strength of the retiring officer for his personal well-being
• Explore creative ways for engaging in socially useful pursuits.
• Post retirement productivity in ones area of expertise
• Maintaining health and old age
• Managing finance and long term investment
• Managing relationships and generation gaps
• Handling the self
• Creativity for being useful
• Post retirement productivity
Middle and Senior Level Executives from General Insurance Companies