PROGRAMME FOR WOMEN MANAGERS (COMBINED)National Insurance Academy
Price on request
Women Managers have carved out a niche for themselves in our country. This specially designed programme aims to provide the concepts of management, highlighting the special issues concerning women managers.
• To help women establish their own identity in corporate circles.
• To enable them to acquire the necessary skill for balancing their different roles.
• To provide motivation and understanding of career goals.
• To facilitate their empowerment in the area of health, personal finances and thought processes.
• Goal setting - personal and professional.
• Leadership and empowerment.
• Health issues - Stress management
• Financial and Tax Planning
• Time management.
• Effective communication.
• Computer skills.
• Issues related to work environment
• Assertiveness and Positive Attitude
• Interpersonal Effectiveness & Team Building
• Business Etiquettes & Social Grace