Psychological Formation in situations of emergency, catastrophes and personal lossesEuropean Institute of Dynamic Psychology
€ 150 - (Rs 10,597)
- 150 hours of study
The AGENDA is the following one:
The objective of this subject is to introduce to the student to the listening of the traumatic situations from the thoughts that allows the unconscious one. Is the way of the course.
- The thoughts
- The position
- Difference between nature and culture
II INTRAPSYCHIC DYNAMICS OF THE SUBJECT
Freud´s methapsicology and the three points of view of the psychic apparatus: dynamic, economic and topical. From the methapsicology, these concepts are elaborated:
- I, It and Superego
- Concept of emergency
- Emergency and theory of the trauma
- Emergency and theory of the crisis
- Concept of psychology of emergency and types
- Type of victims
- Effects in the psychic character of the individual and the groups
IV-PERSONAL LOSSES. TRAUMA AND TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCE
- Personal Losses. Types of losses
- Theory of the trauma.
- Collective Trauma and catastrophes. The social weave. Types of collective losses. Differentiate between disaster and catastrophe. Factors that take part in the collective trauma
V- ASSOCIATED FACTORS OF THE INDIVIDUAL PERSONALITY:
- Biological, social and cultural Factors
- Tolerance to the frustration: Frustration in Freud and Lacan
- Structure of the personality:
- Oedipus Complex: Oedipus workroom. The concept of “ the other one ” by Lacan
- Hysterical Neurosis
- Obsessive Neurosis
- The phobia
- Structures and characteristics of the personality and their relation with conducts in emergency situations.
- Definition: The mourning like founder of the human subject. Concept of object and types of object. The object “ to ”.
- Phases of the mourning: Freud´s and Lacan´s contributions. Normal mourning and pathological mourning.
- The social networks and the funeral rites. Concept of social mourning
- The file of mourning: Initiative. Project that is being realized in Spain with the intention of offering resources to the society for the mourning.
VII- CORPORAL INJURIES:
Psychological relations between the body and the psychic character.
- Concept of body:
- In medicine
- In psychology
- In psychoanalysis
- Concepts of the real, symbolic and imaginary
- Contributions of the psychosomatic discipline:
- Relations mind-body
- Somatic happenings
- The pain
- Injuries in traumatic events: Types. How to locate injuries that require an immediate attention.
- Psychology of the Rehabilitation and concept of disability
VIII- SYNDROME OF POST-TRAUMATIC STRESS AND OTHER UPHEAVALS.
- The term in DSM III and DSM IV.
- Normal and pathological Reactions
- TEA: Upheaval of acute Stress: Differentiation with the TEPT. Definition and diagnoses assessment.
- Complex TEPT: Upheaval by extreme stress
- Disorders by disruption
- SAD: Syndrome of anxiety by disruption. Description and differentiation from other syndromes.
- Differentiation between TEPT, TEA and SAD
IX INTERVENTION IN CRISIS:
- Psychotherapy and psychoanalysis: Types of therapy: manipulative, by suggestion, of elucidation and interpretative and by bribing. Analytical psychotherapy and psychotherapy of support.
- Psychoanalytic Principles of intervention: Technique. Transference and contra transference, resistance, basic rule, the interpretation.
- Brief Psychotherapy with anguish provocation. Peter E. Sifneos
- Crisis Intervention. Dynamic approaches
- Specific Intervention in TEPT
- Intervention in mourning
- Intervention with children. Piaget
- Intervention with emergency professionals. Syndrome of Bumout
X- PREVENTIVE ASSESSMENT:
1- The vulnerability and the individual and social responsibility
2- Psycho-social equipment
3- PRIMARY PREVENTION: program of prevention directed to the population, pay service groups and psychologists. Designs of programs and protocols of action.
4- SECONDARY PREVENTION: Intervention – attendance.
- Addressees of the social support
* Relatives of the affected
* Volunteers and members of the intervention staff
- Psychological techniques of intervention
- Psychological pictures in disaster situations
- Immediate psycho-social intervention.
5- TERTIARY PREVENTION:
- Rehabilitation: psychological pursuit of the affected and victims.
6- Programs of intervention. Cohen and Aheam.
Oriented course to define and explain the processes that happen in traumatic situations. Always present in the life of the subjects and today especially emergent question in the social scope. The terrorist attacks and natural catastrophes proclaim therefore it. Essential course for the professionals whose exercise is developed within the scope of personal attention to the people victims of traumatic situations. Psychologists, services of emergency, police, teachers, lawyers, social attendance, etc…