PTE CourseAcademic Avenues
Price on request
- New delhi
Introduction to PTE (Pearson Test of English):
PTE Academic (Pearson Test of English Academic) is a worldwide computerized academic English language exam. This modern exam accurately measures the listening, reading, speaking, writing and abilities of examinees who are not native talkers of English and wish to prove their variety of educational English abilities. Pearson Test of English Academic presents real quality of examinees speech communication skills to higher educational institutes, colleges, Government departments and other administrations demanding educational English which is sanctioned through the GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council).
Pearson Test of English exam mode:
Pearson Test of English Academic is a computerized exam that values your listening, reading, oral and written ability in educational English. The examination mode is as follows:
1. Part-Time Content: Introduction (unscheduled)
2. Part-1 Speaking & writing with timing 77-93 min.
3. Part-2 Reading with timing 32-41 min.
4. Part-3 Listening with timing 45-57 min.
5. Full-time test is delivered in a three-hour segment.
Pearson Test of English Academic is co-ordinated with the CEF or CEF (Common European Framework) of Reference for Languages, which has been represented in the domain of oral language, reading, speaking and writing on a six grad score, clustered in three groups: A1 -A2 for Basic user, B1-B2 for independent user and C1-C2 for Proficient User.
Below are some salient and unique characteristics of Pearson Test of English Academic:
1. Pearson Test of English Results is available in five working days.
2. A candidate may take a full on-line mark report.
3. The score unlimited free information in case of Pearson Test of English Academic.
4. Candidates may register until the day before Pearson Test of English Academic.
5. You can send the Pearson Test of English Academic scores at anytime and there is not any requirement to remark the name of the colleges at the time of Pearson Test of English examination.
6. Exam at Pearson Venue centre where GMAT, NCLEX, LSAT and Microsoft examinations are conducted. It is very safe and reliable