Public Key Infrastructure ProgramDepartment of Information Technology
Price on request
- New delhi
The aim of the program is to develop the skill sets of a professional in the area of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI). The period of the program is for two weeks.
The main contents of the program are as follows:
Cryptography general concept plus Cryptographic Algorithms
• Talking regarding different algorithms, symmetric vs. asymmetric cryptography, etc.
• in favor of plus rip off of symmetric key cryptography in excess of asymmetric
• Ways of mixing plus matching together in a realistic situation
• Ways this leading to digital signs, plus further application of cryptography
Public Essential Infrastructure Concepts
• Defining the pieces that build up P.K.I. (C.A., R.A., subscriber, etc)
• Meaning of the work flow of P.K.I. uses (from the subscriber side, from the C.A./R.A. side, etc.)
• Define the repository, C.R.L., etc.?
• Kinds of P.K.I. hierarchy (solicitude C.A., trusting models, etc.)
• Operating needs plus sizes of the hardware / software
• Standardization fulfillment plus interoperability
• Present legislation plus lawful matters
C.A. Functioning, R.A. functioning, plus subscriber functioning
• Verify plus validate processes, etc.
• Revocation, suspend, cert life cycle, back up plus revival of personal keys etc