Quality Assurance & ControlGlobal Institute of Regulatory Affairs
- Distance learning
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
6 months course – Distance Learning Course
Graduates in any stream of science are eligible to apply.
What you'll learn on the course
Clinical Research Organization
Contract Research Organization
Biologics and Biotechnology
Quality Control head/ Director
Teachers and trainers (1)
- To create a thorough understanding of important QC QA.
- To create experts in the field of Quality control & Quality Assurance.
- To encourage continuous learning and development in QC QA.
- To clear the basic fundamentals of Quality concepts.
- To update knowledge of existing QC QA professionals.
- Introduction to QC/QA
- Introduction to Instrumentation required for QC/QA
- Introduction to Quality Standards
- Excipients, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, Dosage forms, Packaging Material
- Quality Documentation and Review Procedure
- COPP Scheme for Pharmaceutical Products
- Good Manufacturing / Laboratory Practices and Audit
- QC / QA Functions / In process QC/QA functions
- Regulatory Aspects of QC/QA
- This is a Distance learning Program – where students participate by filling necessary forms and paying the fees.
- Introduction Kit is delivered to participants of the program – this kit will contain study material and all necessary information about the program with important dates
- The Participant is required to complete a Project on an allocated topic during the term of the program, these reports have to be submitted by prescribed dates.
- The Participant will be able to interact with other program participant through the use of online blog. Each participant will be given a unique User ID and password for the same.
- Participants will be evaluated based on project submitted & final examination held at the end of the term.
- The participant will be able to share their views and ask question in the blog openly, this blog will be monitored by RA experts to answer any queries or doubts apart from that timely news and development will also be updated over there.
- Student will also be able to participate in seminars conducted by GIRA periodically - Extra fees