Quality Center 9.2 Using TestDirectorCres Tech
Price on request
The process based functionality of Quality Centers 9.2 Using Test Director is tested in this hand - on program. Candidates will study the ways to manage quality facts all through the development cycle, constructing and organizing requirements, creating & executing test sets, monitoring faults, and using graphs & reports to pathway the achievement of a project.
• Quality guarantee engineers
• Other Test Director users
The aim of the program
At the finishing of the program, the applicant will be capable to:
• Defining test needs.
• Exporting data from Microsoft-Excel to Quality-Center.
• Organizing subjects & tests in the test planning tree.
• Designing & creating test plans.
• Generating test scripts from designing steps.
• Creating test sets.
• Executing manuals & automatic tests
• Recording & tracking test execution outcomes.
• Log & manage faults
• Generating reports & graphs
• Experiencing with Microsoft-Windows
• Basic knowledge of the testing processes
The outline of the program
• Work with Quality Centre Data
• Add Attachments
• Work with Favorite View
• Releases Modules at a Glance
• Develop the Release Tree
• Needs Specification Work-flow
• Developing the requirements of a Tree
• Link the Tests to Requirements
• Build Tests
• Create automatic Tests
• Run Tests Manually
• Run Tests in Automatic Manner