Quality Management System Auditor CourseSTQC
Price on request
- New delhi
The aim of this course is to provide students with the information and skills needed to perform audits of first, second and third part of the management systems against ISO 9001, in accordance with ISO 19011.
This program has been meant and certified for meeting Indian Institute of Quality Management (IIQM) requirements of International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA).
Outcome of Certificates and results:
* "Certificate of Successful Completion" is offered to
candidates who successfully meet the requirements of
"Continuous assessment" and "written exam." As a certification program of International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA), UK, certificates offered by
IIQM include IRCA, the logo of the United Kingdom.
* A "Certificate of Attendance" is offered, the candidate
scored on continuous assessment only.
Among the imperative requirements for International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) Auditor enrollment "Certificate of Successful Completion" must be used for International Register of Certificated Auditors registration, up to three years from the period of completion the program.
Qualified in all aspects of the program is important. The results of performance are reported confidentially to the parties concerned participant / sponsor only authority (as appropriate).
* Program Introduction & Terminology
* Quality Management System Concept, terminology and structure of conformity assessment
* Principles of Quality Management, PDCA concept
* ISO 9001: 2008: structure, elements, related to ISO
9000:2005, 9004:2000 and 19011:2002
* Documentation for ISO 9001
* Audit process, the responsibility of the Auditor, Planning, Using the Checklist, Audit execution, reporting and monitoring
* Process Certification
* Develop understanding of Roles & Responsibilities of Lead Auditors
* Continual Improvement Techniques & Methodology
* Written exam
Program is based on accelerated learning techniques:
* The exercises simulated on the Audit Situations, Case Studies, Role Plays, to report on the exercises with individual feedback
* Continuous Assessment, and
* Written Exam
How many candidates can participate in this program?
Maximum 20 per group. Registration is first come firstserve base.
* For Programs in Indian Institute of Quality Management (IIQM), Jaipur, A / C accommodation in our attached Administrator lodge, can be served on request against significant charges. These are available in two individuals sharing basis availability.
* The residential applicant is expected that during the check-in evening before the day of commencement of the program and morning visit day after the end of the program.
The program made for:
Senior executives and personnel involved in managing the Middle implementers, auditors and consultants of Quality Management Systems. Before beginning the program, all candidates expected that some understanding of content, application, and implementation of International Standards Organization (ISO) 9001:2008 Quality Management System. The program delivery is in English.
Entries can be submitted on plain paper with program fees by DD in favor of "PAO, DIT" payable at Jaipur in the following Mailling Address:
Indian Institute of Quality Management (IIQM) (Campus ETDC) STQC Dte, Govt. of India, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Malviya Industrial Area, Jaipur - 302 017 (Raj.)
Pre-Course material is sent to the participants confirmed by mail at least 10 days before the program starts.
0900 hours to 1930 hours. The last day, the program closes 1630 Hrs.