This College is a pioneer co-educational institution and offers B.Com (Hons.), B.A. (Hons.) in English, Economics, Hindi, History, Mathematics, Political Science, Sanskrit and B.A. programme, B.Sc. (Hons.) in Chemistry, Mathmatics, Physics and Electronics, and B.Sc. programme. The college also offers post graduate courses in English, hindi, History and Commerce.
Rajdhani college was established in 1964 as Government College by Delhi Administration. It comes under the category of constituent college. It was renamed as Rajdhani College by an autonomous Governing body when Delhi administration vested its governence in it.
On entering the college from the main gate, there is a 3 storied science block on the right side and arts block on the left side. These two blockes are interspersed in beautiful gardens It has more then 35 class rooms besides well equipped laboratories which include, Chemistry, Physics, Electronics, Computer Science and Commerce labs. In addition it also has the following amenities:
* A very spacious Auditorium
* A computerised library with well stocked latest books and journals and a reading room attached with it.
* A seminar room and all the latest tech facilities like slide projector, OHP, goood sound systems with good accoustics.
* Very well maintained playgrounds for cricket, volleyball, football etc.
* A well maintained canteen which sells good heigenic and fresh stuff . The canteen has a seating capacity inside and outside both.