Objectives of the institution
* Achieve 95% admissions of CET quota.
* Reduce internal losses by 5%.
* Increase the pass % by 10% every year.
* Obtain at least one rank every year in each department.
* At least twenty five students represent university / State in sports&Games.
* To achieve at least 2 to 5% placement in each branch every year.
* To Facilitate in providing industrial training for at least 2 to 5% of students in each branch every year.
Goals & Objectives
To Provide a Good infrastructure for quality education. Aims in providing quality education to all the student to motivate and guide students so as to keep pace with current it market. To provide excellent faculty who can mount them to achieve their goals. To help in overall development of the students.
The Mission of the Institute is to enhance the knowledge and skills of the students in all theoretical and practical aspects and to contribute significantly towards the creation of a strong technical workforce that would bridge the gap between industry requiremnts and academic orientation.
Vision Statement Realize the potent talent and develop human resource capital in technical education. Facilitate maintenance of core competency in accordance with industry standards. Meet the persistent demands of the industry against the background of rapid industrialization of the Bellary District. Develop specialized expertise and sophisticated instrumentation in technical