Refresher Course for Law Officers of CBICBI Academy
Price on request
The Course for Law Officers of CBI focuses on legal aspects related to our Indian Legal System
1. You will be studying on laws related to Fugitves, provisions related to extxradition as well as deportation by means of Letters Rogatory in admission to acceptance of such kinds of corroboration, you will be working on examination of Material parts unruffled in out of the ordinary offense Cases as well as their making in Courts throughout examination.
2. You will be studying on Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988. The Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988 came into power on 9th September, 1988. it included the Prevention of Corruption Act, 1947, the Criminal Law Amendment Act, 1952, in addition to sec. 161 to 165-A of the Indian Penal Code with modifications, enlarged the scope of the definition of the expression 'Public Servant' and amended the Criminal Law Amendment Ordinanc,1944.
3. You will be studying laws related to Abetment, Criminal scheme in addition to Common purpose
4. IT Act - An Act to make obtainable legal acknowledgment for transactions carried out by means of electronic data exchange as well as other means of electronic communication, frequently referred to as "electronic commerce", which rivet the use of options to paper-based methods of communication as well as storage of information, to smooth the progress of electronic filing of documents with the Government agencies as well as further to make improvements in IPC, IEA, BBE as well as the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934 as well as for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
5. Revisions, Appeals, Caveat, PIL, Writs, SLP & inherent powers of High Court
6. CBI replies in handling executive as well as legislative functions
7.Cyber Crime and kinds of trends emergin on the internet world, steps taken by the GOI to counter it and regulations , laws, legislations and rules governing the act.
8. Tender of pardon to approver vis-a-vis recording of statement u/s 164 Cr.P.C. and its connected legal provisions. Law relating to bail and remand - Latest case
9. Law relating to attachment of properties under Criminal Law (Amendment) Ordinance 1944. Fraud prone areas of banking and leading of evidence to prove frauds committed
by the bank officers and private individuals.
10. Accusation, conclusion Reports, Miscellaneous Court employment in awaiting examination cases.
11. Court trial problems and laggards issues
12. Laws relating to abuse of official position