Religions HistoryDeka Online Courses
- 45 hours of study
- Online campus
- Delivery of study materials
- Support service
- Personal tutor
Frequent Asked Questions
· Who is it intended for?
To any person who wants to approach the Religions world
Internet connection and personal mail box.
Certificate of Attendance.
· What marks this course apart?
Greater quality with minor cost
· What happens after requesting information?
We will immediately contact you, usually by email within 24 hours. The couse will begin after confirming payment
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
Here we explain the main parts of the syllabus:
- Introduction to primitive men's religion,
- the religions of near East's ancient civilizations: Egypt and Mesopotamia,
- Indian religion: Brahmanism and Hinduism,
- Greek-Roman polytheistic religion,
- Hebraism and ethical monotheism,
- origins of Christianity,
- polytheistic religions: Phoenicians, Hittites, Celtics, and Germans,
- Chinese's ancient religion, Chings, Confucianism and Taoism, Shintoism,
- Latin America's religion: Aztecs and Mayas,
- Jainism and Mazdaism,
- Christianity in the middle ages, gnosis and Manichaeism.