Respiratory Critical Care Refresher CourseTACT Academy
Price on request
In this Respiratory Critical Care Refresher training program, candidates will learn about:
* Having a problem-based approach for the exchange of gases
* Establish a breathing device and understanding of various types of breathing
* Understanding of monitoring ventilated patients, ventilate patients with specific diseases such as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome and Asthma attack
* Troubleshooting the patient with mechanical breathing
* Understanding of non-invasive respiratory and usage accurate port, the focus of understanding the use of antibiotics in lung infections in critically sick patients.
* Practical experience of setting up a ventilator and problem solving, basic airway management, fiber optic Bronchoscopic intubation, non-invasive respiratory.
* The program provides the case of the simulated scenarios
The interested candidates can complete this program within a day
Who can attend this program?
This program specially designed for medical students