Retail Management – OnlineGlobal Edulink
£ 299 - (Rs 25,027) £ 49 - (Rs 4,101)
- Intensive course
What you'll learn on the course
The Retail Management Certificate will enable learners acquire knowledge of the different principles and frameworks that form the foundation of the retail industry, reflect upon their practical experience, and develop a broad-based foundation to managing their businesses.
The students will study the following units:
- Introduction to Retail Management.
- Understanding Retail Business.
- Retails Consumer Management.
- Supply Chain Management.
- Retail Planning & Analysing.
- Retail Strategy & Implementation.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
There are countless roles in retail industry and many different ways you can climb the ladder to make your way to the top. Logistics Manager Sales Operation Manager Retail Manager Supply Chain Manager Retail Assistant Logistic Assistant Supply Chain Assistant Sales Operation Executive