Retail Sales Practical TrainingThe Tourism School
- New delhi
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
To get hands on practical exposure in retail from greeting customers to handling customer complaints in win-win manner.To become best sales associate in minimum time.
· Who is it intended for?
This course is aimed at individuals who want to make their career in retail without spending much money.
Minimum requirement is +2 passed.No prior experience is required for doing the course.
· What marks this course apart?
Real Time One on One Practical Training in Retail sales.
· What happens after requesting information?
Once we receive your request, admission department will call you to explain the course or any queries you may have.
What you'll learn on the course
Short term retail training course
Training in retail
Practical training in retail
Retail sales training
Teachers and trainers (1)
1. Basic Terms and Terminologies
2. Greeting Customers
4. Personality Development
5. Facilitating initial positive engagement with the customer
6. Know your product, competition and customers
7. Matching the customer needs
8. How to open and maintain conversation
9. Communicating with clarity
10. Converting conversation into selling opportunity
11. Emphasizing the value of the product
12. Types of selling - Demonstrative, Suggestive, Cross
13. Making best out of each interaction with the customer
14. Managing difficult conversations
15. Handle objections and close the sales
16. Selling on Phone
17. Retail Operations Basics
18. Becoming Best Sales Associate
19. Practical Training & Paid Internship of 1 Month
20. Resume Development
21. Basics of Marketing
22. How to ensure quick and regular growt