RJ and News AnchoringAzaz Rizvi College of Journalism & Mass Communication
Frequent Asked Questions
Passion for RJ'ing
Teachers and trainers (2)
1. Organisational Structure of FM Radio Station
2. Role of a Radio Jockey
3. Radio Jargon
4. Communication Basics
5. Know your voice
6. Phonetics Basics
7. The art of 'Pharsing'
8. FM Radio Scripting
9. FM News Writing.
10. FM News Anchoring.
11. Radio Jockeying of Special Events
12. Production of Special Shows, Jingles, Promos and Ads.
13. Studio Interviewing
14. Software Knowledge
15. Music Scheduling
16. Know the Equipments in a Radio Studio
17. Role of Sound & Production Elements.
18. How to become a Spontaneous Performer
19. Removal of persistent errors.
20. Making of own demo CD
21. Training in FM Radio Channels