SAFIR - safety and improvement reporting systemInternational Maritime Training Centre
Price on request
S.A.F.I.R. is a easy to use computer-base systems for taping, store, analyze & experiences transfers of all detail in association with nautical event.
All accident, near-accident, non-conformity, client remark, inspection or audit & suggestion for betterment can be simply accounted with events, causes & consequences detail. Formulated to assist vessel proprietors convene the requirement of Sections nine of the I.S.M. Codes & I.S.O. 9000, S.A.F.I.R. is a commanding tools to perk up safety & quality management, recognize why & how incident occurs on boards & study from them.
By the end of this program, Candidates will be in a position to:
· Work solely in their vessel boards task of reportage security data with the help of S.A.F.I.R. as a Management tools.
· Obtain skills & Experiencing through transfers of cognition.
· Improving the Procedure on Safety & Quality Management.
The program is suitable for:
All Management & functional stages officer assisting on boards, where the systems is enforced.
· Benefit & Aim of S.A.F.I.R.
· Data-base Creations - producing report connected to nonconformity, near accident & accident.
· account analysis & follow ups.
· Experiencing & KTM.
· Realizing of statistic modules to documents & tracing security & quality non conformity, near accident, accident & linked cost.
· Realizing of Insurances modules to modify better risk management & loss preventions.
· B.A.S.S. Replicators transfers of data to or from offices,
· System Administrations - System setting & Coding Structures.